Oklahoma vs Kansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (4-0, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (2-3, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: OKLA: -34.5 (-110) | KU: +34.5 (-110)
Total: 67 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 72% | KU: 28%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKLA: (+1400) | KU: (N/A)
Oklahoma vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Kansas, 55-40, at home, in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in its last five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Oklahoma is 10-0 in its last 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 55-16, at home in Week 5.
- Kansas lost to TCU, 51-14, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.