Oklahoma vs Iowa State College Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (11-3, 2-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (7-7, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+145) | ISU: (-170)
Spread: OKLA: +3.5 (-110) | ISU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (19%) | ISU: (81%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+10000) | ISU: (+8500)
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 66.5%
Oklahoma vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Oklahoma, 78-61, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 25, 2019.
- Iowa State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Iowa State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 2-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Iowa State is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Oklahoma defeated Texas, 72-62, on the road in its most recent game Wednesday Jan. 8.
- Iowa State lost to No. 3 Kansas, 79-53, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.