Oklahoma vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (15-5, 3-2 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (15-1, 5-0 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Oklahoma vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+420) | BAY: (-580)
Spread: OKLA: +10 (-105) | BAY: -10 (-115)
Total: 135 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: 19% | BAY: 81%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+11000) | BAY: (+1300)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma, 59-53, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 11, 2019.
- Baylor is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Baylor is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 1-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 83-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 75-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.