Oklahoma vs Texas Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (5-0, 2-0 Big 12) vs. No. 21 Texas Longhorns (4-1, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Cotton Bowl – Dallas, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-170) | TEX: (+138)
Spread: OU: -3.5 (-105) | TEX: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
Oklahoma vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (60.5%) | Texas: (39.5%)
Oklahoma vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 62-49-5 straight up in 116 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma defeated Texas, 53-45, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Texas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma's last six games.
- Texas is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against a Big 12 opponent.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.