Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Larry Rupp
Oklahoma State vs WVU Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 11 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-1, 4-1 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (4-4, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Oklahoma State vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-150) | WVU: (+122)
Spread: OKST: -2.5 (-120) | WVU: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Oklahoma State vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (70.3%) | West Virginia: (29.7%)
Oklahoma State vs WVU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 8-4 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma State defeated West Virginia, 27-13, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma State's last six games.
- West Virginia is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of West Virginia's last eight games against Oklahoma State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.