Oklahoma State vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament - Quarterfinals Game
No. 8 Oklahoma State Cowboys (18-14, 7-11 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (28-3, 17-1 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+510) I KU: (-730)
Spread: OKST: +11 (-110) I KU: -11 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) I KU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) I KU: (+600)
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 6.2%
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 83-58, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 24, 2020.
- Kansas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last six games.
- Kansas is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Oklahoma State defeated Iowa State, 72-71, in the first round of the Big 12 Tournament on Wednesday, March 11.
- Kansas had a bye in the first round of the Big 12 Tournament, but defeated Texas Tech, 66-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.