Oklahoma State vs Kansas Week 5 Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 17 Oklahoma State (2-0, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (0-2, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-1600) | KU: (+820)
Spread: OKST: -20.5 (-112) | KU: +20.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Odds to Win Big XII: OKST: (+900) | KU: (+25000)
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Prediction
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas, 31-13, at home in their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019
- Oklahoma State is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Oklahoma State is 39-29-2 in its all-time, head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Oklahoma State defeated West Virginia, 27-13, at home in its most recent game in Week 4.
- Kansas lost to Baylor, 47-14, on the road in its most recent game in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!