Oklahoma State vs Miami 2020 Cheez-It Bowl Game Info
Cheez-It Bowl 2020
No. 21 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) vs. No. 18 Miami Hurricanes (8-2)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Oklahoma State vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-140) | MIA: (+114)
Spread: OKST: -2.5 (-112) | MIA: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (58%) | MIA: (42%)
Oklahoma State vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (54.9%) | Miami: (45.1%)
Oklahoma State vs Miami Strength of Schedule
- Oklahoma State went 2-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings Top 25.
- Miami went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Oklahoma State vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami is 1-0 in its lone all-time head-to-head matchup against Oklahoma State which the Hurricane won, 40-3, on Oct. 5, 1991.
- Oklahoma State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Miami's last six games as an underdog.
- Oklahoma State defeated Baylor, 42-3, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Miami lost to UNC, 62-26, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.