Oklahoma State vs Baylor Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-6, 10-6 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Baylor Bears (19-1, 11-1 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+500) | BAY: (-700)
Spread: OKST: +12 (-116) | BAY: -12 (-106)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (75%) | BAY: (25%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: OKST: (N/A) | BAY: (+330)
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 7.5%
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 81-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Oklahoma State is 39-28 all-time in 67 head-to-head games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 4-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State defeated then-No. 7 Oklahoma, 79-75, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- Baylor defeated then-No. 6 West Virginia, 94-89 (OT), in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!