Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oklahoma Sooners and Baylor Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Point Spread
The Sooners are 6.5-point road favorites against the Bears. Oklahoma is -110 to cover the spread, while Baylor is -110 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Over/Under
The over/under for the Oklahoma vs Baylor Week 11 college football matchup is set at 62.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Moneyline
The Sooners vs Bears moneyline has Oklahoma as a -245 favorite, while Baylor is the +194 underdog at home.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 28-3 straight up in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 27-14, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma's last five games.
- Baylor is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baylor's last nine games against Oklahoma.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma wins (51.0%)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-245) | BAY: (+194)
Spread: OU: -6.5 (-110) | BAY: 65.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.