Oilers vs Wild Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
By Larry Rupp
Oilers vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Edmonton Oilers (42-25-6, 19-13-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (44-21-6, 25-7-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — Saint Paul, MN
Oilers vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EDM: (+112) | MIN: (-134)
Spread: EDM: +1.5 (-220) | MIN: -1.5 (+180)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-140) I Under: (+114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: EDM: (+3000) | MIN: (+2000)
Oilers vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (56.9%)
Oilers vs Wild Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Edmonton's last 14 games.
- Minnesota is 19-15 against the spread (ATS) in its last 34 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
Oilers vs Wild Prop Bets
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.