Oilers vs Canucks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 25)
Oilers vs Canucks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Edmonton Oilers (19-16-2, 8-8-2 Away) vs. Vancouver Canucks (18-19-4, 8-8-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rigers Arena — Vancouver, BC
Oilers vs Canucks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EDM: (-146) | VAN: (+122)
Spread: EDM: -1.5 (+172) | VAN: +1.5 (-215)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: EDM: (+4000) | VAN: (+10000)
Oilers vs Canucks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Edmonton Oilers win (56.0%)
Oilers vs Canucks Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against Vancouver.
- The total has hit the under in six of Edmonton's last nine games against Vancouver.
- Vancouver is 9-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Vancouver's last five games.
Oilers vs Canucks Prop Bets
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-148)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Brock Boeser — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (-235) | Under (+186)
- Quinn Hughes — 0.5: Over (-158) | Under (+128)
- Leon Drasaitl — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.