The Edmonton Oilers versus the Philadelphia Flyers is on the NHL schedule for Tuesday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oilers vs Flyers Game Info
- Edmonton Oilers (29-21-3) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (16-26-10)
- Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Oilers vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: EDM: (-166) | PHI: (+138)
- Spread: EDM: -1.5 (148) | PHI: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Oilers vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oilers win (51.9%)
Oilers vs Flyers Spread
The Oilers are at the Flyers, and favored by 1.5 goals (+148 to cover). Philadelphia, the underdog, is -184.
The over/under for the Oilers vs Flyers March 1 NHL matchup has not yet been set.
Oilers vs Flyers Moneyline
Edmonton is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +138 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!