Ohio vs Toledo Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Ohio vs Toledo Basketball Game Info
Ohio Bobcats (6-4, 2-2 MAC) vs. Toledo Rockets (9-3, 4-0 MAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Savage Arena – Toledo, OH
Ohio vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+152) | TOL: (-180)
Spread: OHIO: +3.5 (-105) | TOL: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (30%) | TOL: (70%)
Ohio vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio vs Toledo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Toledo defeated Ohio, 83-74, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Toledo is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Toledo is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Ohio defeated NIU, 76-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Toledo defeated Kent State, 84-82, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.