Ohio vs Buffalo Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Ohio Bobcats (1-5, 1-1 Mid-American) vs. Buffalo Bulls (2-4, 0-2 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: UB Stadium – Buffalo, NY
Ohio vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+270) | BUFF: (-355)
Spread: OHIO: +9.5 (-112) | BUFF: -9.5 (-108)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Ohio vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio: (14.0%) | Buffalo: (86.0%)
Ohio vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio is 14-9 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Ohio defeated Buffalo, 21-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo's last 13 games against Mid-American opponents.
- Ohio is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 10-0-1 ATS in its last 11 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.