Ohio State vs Wisconsin Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 Big Ten Championship Game
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Game Info
Big Ten Championship Game 2019
No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0, 9-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (10-2, 7-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-680) | WIS: (+480)
Spread: OSU: -15.5 (-110) | WIS: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: 81% | WIS: 19%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OSU: (+165) | WIS: (N/A)
Lucas Oil Stadium Capacity
- Lucas Oil Stadium's seating capacity is 70,000.
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Wisconsin, 38-7, at home in Week 9 earlier this season on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Ohio State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 2-3 in its five all-time appearances in Big Ten championship games.
- Ohio State is 3-1 in its four all-time appearances in Big Ten championship games.
- Ohio State is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin in Big Ten championship games, outscoring the Badgers by a combined margin of 86-21.
- Ohio State has won two straight Big Ten championship games, defeating Wisconsin in 2017 and Northwestern in 2018.
- When the 2019 Big Ten championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Ohio State opened as a 15-point favorite.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 13 Michigan, 56-27, on the road in Week 14.
- Wisconsin defeated then-No. 8 Minnesota, 38-17, on the road in Week 14.
- Ohio State has the second-best odds to win the College Football Playoff, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rose Bowl Prediction 2019
- If Ohio State defeats Wisconsin in Saturday's Big Ten championship game, the Buckeyes are all but guaranteed a berth to the 2020 CFP.
- With a Wisconsin win, the Badgers will automatically qualify for a bid to the 2020 Rose Bowl game on Jan. 1, 2020.
- With a Wisconsin loss, the highest-ranked Big Ten team beyond Ohio State in Sunday's final CFP Rankings will qualify for a bid to the Rose Bowl.
- With a Wisconsin loss, Penn State will likely represent the Big Ten in the Rose Bowl as that highest-ranked Big Ten team, and the Nittany Lions will likely face either Utah or Oregon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.