Ohio State vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-4, 5-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (12-3, 6-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+194) | WIS: (-230)
Spread: OSU: +5.5 (-118) | WIS: -5.5 (-104)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (21%) | WIS: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+4000) | WIS: (+1700)
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 31.8%
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Ohio State, 70-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 75-51 all-time in 126 head-to-head games against Wisconsin.
- Ohio State lost to Purdue, 67-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Wisconsin defeated Northwestern, 68-52, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!