Ohio State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilmakers (4-2, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+190) | PUR: (-230)
Spread: OSU: +5.5 (-120) | PUR: -5.5 (-102)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (77%) | PUR: (23%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+3000) | PUR: (+6500)
Ohio State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 51.3%
Ohio State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Purdue, 68-52, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Ohio State is 69-54 in its 123 all-time head-to-head meetings with Purdue.
- Ohio State is 9-5 in its last 14 head-to-head meetings with Purdue.
- Ohio State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Ohio State is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Purdue's last eight games.
- Then-No. 22 Ohio State defeated Cleveland State, 67-61, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Purdue defeated Indiana State, 80-68, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.