Ohio State vs Northwestern Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Ohio State vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-1, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (5-1, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena — Evanston, IL
Ohio State vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-136) | NW: (+116)
Spread: OSU: -2.5 (-104) | NW: +2.5 (-118)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (84%) | NW: (16%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+3000) | NW: (+10000)
Ohio State vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 54.5%
Ohio State vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Northwestern, 71-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 26, 2020.
- Ohio State is 97-23 in the 120 all-time matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Ohio State is 4-3-1 ATS this season.
- Northwestern defeated Indiana, 74-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 80-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!