Ohio State vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 21 Minnesota Golden Gophers (9-2, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHST: (-116) | MIN: (-102)
Spread: OHST: -1.5 (-102) | MIN: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHST: (51%) | MIN: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OHST: (+3000) | MIN: (+8500)
Ohio State vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 55.8%
Ohio State vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Ohio State, 62-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2020.
- Ohio State is 74-45 all-time in 119 head-to-head games against Minnesota.
- Ohio State is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last nine games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 90-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Minnesota lost to Wisconsin, 71-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.