Ohio State vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Big Ten Tournament - Semifinal
No. 9 Ohio State Buckeyes (20-8, 12-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (20-3, 14-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Ohio State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+220) | MICH: (-270)
Spread: OSU: +6.5 (-110) | MICH: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (44%) | MICH: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: OSU: (+2500) | MICH: (+450)
Ohio State vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 36.6%
Ohio State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Ohio State, 92-87, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2021.
- Ohio State is 77-53 all-time in 130 head-to-head games against Michigan.
- Ohio State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Michigan.
- Ohio State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Michigan's last six games.
- Ohio State defeated Purdue, 87-78 (OT), in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 79-66, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.