OSU vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Ohio State Buckeyes (14-4, 8-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Iowa Hawkeyes (13-4, 7-3 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
OSU vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+198) | IOWA: (-240)
Spread: OSU: +5.5 (-114) | IOWA: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (51%) | IOWA: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+2500) | IOWA: (+1300)
OSU vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 22.4%
OSU vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Ohio State, 85-76, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb 20, 2020.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Iowa.
- Iowa is 65-51 in its 126 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Ohio State.
- Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 79-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Iowa defeated Michigan State, 84-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!