Ohio State vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-4, 1-3 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (12-3, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Assembly Hall — Bloomington, Indiana
Ohio State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-140) | IU: (+120)
Spread: OSU: -2 (-115) | IU: +2 (-105)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: 82% | IU: 18%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+2200) | IU: (+7000)
Ohio State vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 62.6%
Ohio State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 79-75, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Mar. 13, 2019.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Indiana is 76-54 in the 130 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Indiana's last four games.
- Ohio State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games
- Ohio State lost to then-No. 12 Maryland, 67-55, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- Indiana defeated Northwestern, 66-62, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.