OSU vs Illinois Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-0, 4-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
OSU vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-3000) | ILL: (+1120)
Spread: OSU: -27.5 (-114) | ILL: +27.5 (-106)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (89%) | ILL: (11%)
OSU vs Illinois Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (95.7%) | Illinois: (4.3%)
OSU vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 68-30-4 all-time against Illinois and the Buckeyes won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 52-14, on Nov. 18, 2017.
- Ohio State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Illinois.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Illinois is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Illinois' last five games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 42-35, in its most recent game.
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 41-23, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.