Ohio State vs Rutgers Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 11 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-1, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: SHI Stadium – Piscataway, NJ
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-750) | RUT: (+490)
Spread: OSU: -15.5 (-108) | RUT: +15.5 (-112)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | RUT: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (97.0%) | Rutgers: (3.0%)
Ohio State vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 7-0 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 49-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Ohio State is 5-2 against the spread in its last seven games against Rutgers.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Ohio State's last 10 games.
- Rutgers is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rutgers' last six games played on a Saturday.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.