Ohio vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 25 College Basketball Game
The college basketball slate on Tuesday includes the Ohio Bobcats facing the Northern Illinois Huskies.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Point Spread
Northern Illinois is an underdog by 17.5 points versus Ohio. Northern Illinois is -105 to cover the spread, and Ohio is -115.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for Ohio-Northern Illinois on January 25 is 137.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Moneyline
Ohio is the favorite, -2100 on the moneyline, while Northern Illinois is a +1000 underdog.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio wins (94.2%)
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Ohio is 7-7-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Bobcats don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 16.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Ohio has seen six of its 17 games hit the over.
- Northern Illinois has 12 wins in 15 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies are 5-0.
- There have been six Northern Illinois games (out of 15) that hit the over this season.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio: (-2100) | Northern Illinois: (+1000)
- Spread: Ohio: -17.5 (-115) | Northern Illinois: +17.5 (-105)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!