Nuggets vs Warriors Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (GSW Leads 1-0)
Denver Nuggets (48-34, 25-16 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (53-29, 31-10 Home)
Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Nuggets vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+240) | GSW: (-295)
Spread: DEN: +7 (-110) | GSW: -7 (-110)
Total: 225 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+6500) | GSW: (+550)
Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (69.7%)
Nuggets vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Golden State defeated Denver, 123-107, in Game 1 of this series on Saturday, April 16.
- Denver is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Denver's last 14 games.
- Golden State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Golden State's last 15 games against Denver.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.