Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Thunder Game Info
Denver Nuggets (50-24, 19-18 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (44-31, 24-12 Home)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Nuggets vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+150) | OKC: (-180)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-110) | OKC: -4 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 45% | OKC: 55%
Nuggets vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Denver is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has gone under in 15 of Denver's last 18 games.
- Oklahoma City is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games.
- Oklahoma City is 0-5 ATS in its last five games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Thunder betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamal Murray Total Points: Over 17.5 (-122) – Murray has the hot hand right now, averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) over his last two contests. Murray is also shooting 57.5 percent from the field during that span, and he could be a tough match up for the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Thunder have a penchant for fouling, surrendering 24.4 free throw attempts per game (24th in the NBA), which could help boost Murray's point total tonight.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.