Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Spurs Game 6 Info
NBA Playoffs: DEN Leads 3-2
Denver Nuggets (54-28, 20-21 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (48-34, 32-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+116) | SAS: (-136)
Spread: DEN: +2.5 (-110) | SAS: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 208 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 71% | SAS: 29%
Series Price: DEN: (+410) | SAS: (-600)
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 45-42 against the spread (ATS) this season, including the playoffs.
- Denver is 18-25 ATS in road games this season, including the playoffs.
- San Antonio is 45-41-1 ATS this season, including the playoffs.
- San Antonio is 25-18 ATS in home games this season, including the playoffs.
Nuggets vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Spurs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: San Antonio Spurs Win by 1-10 (+175) – The matchup between the Denver Nuggets and Spurs has arguably been the best first-round series thus far. The Spurs have managed to take two games from the Nuggets, but those wins have come by an average margin of 7.5 points per game (PPG). Considering the Spurs had one of the best home records in the NBA in the regular season (32-9), they have a good shot at forcing a Game 7. However, the recent history between these two suggests the Nuggets could keep the score within 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.