Nuggets vs Raptors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Nuggets vs Raptors Game Info
Denver Nuggets (46-26) vs. Toronto Raptors (52-19)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Nuggets vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+136) | TOR: (-162)
Spread: DEN: +3.5 (-110) | TOR: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 27% | TOR: 73%
Odds to Win NBA Championship: DEN: (+2400) | TOR: (+1000)
Nuggets vs Raptors Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Toronto +2.5
Over/Under: Over 220.5
Nuggets vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Denver is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Denver's last seven games.
- Toronto is 6-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last eight games.
Nuggets vs Raptors Stats
- Denver is averaging 111.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.1 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.