Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 23
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Sunday, the Denver Nuggets play the Detroit Pistons.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Pistons Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (23-21) vs. Detroit Pistons (11-34)
- Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Nuggets vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-700) | DET: (+500)
- Spread: DEN: -11 (-110) | DET: +11 (-110)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Denver's record against the spread is 18-25-1.
- The Nuggets have one win ATS (1-1) as a 11-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, 24 of Denver's 44 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Detroit is 22-23-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 11-point underdogs or greater, the Pistons are 6-7.
- Detroit has seen 21 of its 45 games go over the point total.
Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (87.3%)
Nuggets vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are 11-point road underdogs against the Nuggets. Detroit is -110 to cover the spread, and Denver is -110.
Nuggets vs Pistons Over/Under
The over/under for the Nuggets versus Pistons matchup on January 23 has been set at 217, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Nuggets vs Pistons Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Nuggets vs. Pistons reveal Denver as the favorite (-700) and Detroit as the underdog (+500) on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!