Nuggets vs Lakers Game 2 Info
NBA Western Conference Finals - Game 2 (LAL leads 1-0)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex — Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nuggets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+265) | LAL: (-330)
Spread: DEN: +7.5 (-108) | LAL: -7.5 (-112)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (4%) | LAL: (96%)
Series Price: DEN: (+880) | LAL: (-1800)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+1800) | LAL: (-300)
Nuggets vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +7.5
Over/Under: Over 213.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Denver in Game 1, 126-114.
- Denver is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Denver's last nine games.
- The Lakers are 5-0 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last six games.
Nuggets vs Lakers Stats
- Denver is averaging 110.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!