Nuggets vs Bucks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Nuggets vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (19-15, 10-8 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (21-13, 14-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Mar. 2, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Nuggets vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+235) | MIL: (-290)
Spread: DEN: +7.5 (-110) | MIL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 234.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (56%) | MIL: (44%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+3000) | MIL: (+750)
Nuggets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Denver is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Denver's last 20 games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven games against Denver.
- Denver defeated Chicago, 118-112, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 1, 2021.
- Milwaukee defeated the Clippers, 105-100, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.