On Sunday in the NBA, the Denver Nuggets are up against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Pelicans Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (37-26) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (27-36)
- Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-162) | NO: (+136)
- Spread: DEN: -3.5 (-110) | NO: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Denver has beaten the spread 29 times in 63 games.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Nuggets are 15-16-1.
- Out of 63 Denver games so far this year, 34 have gone over the total.
- New Orleans has 33 wins in 63 games against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 22-21 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 63 New Orleans games so far this year, 24 have hit the over.
Nuggets vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (78.7%)
Nuggets vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Nuggets are hosting the Pelicans, and favored by 3.5 points. Denver is -110 to cover the spread, with New Orleans being -110.
Nuggets vs Pelicans Over/Under
A total of 229 points has been set for the Nuggets-Pelicans game on March 6, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Nuggets vs Pelicans Moneyline
The Nuggets vs Pelicans moneyline has Denver as a -162 favorite, while New Orleans is a +136 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!