The Denver Nuggets versus the Sacramento Kings is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Kings Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (39-26) vs. Sacramento Kings (24-43)
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Nuggets vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-180) | SAC: (+152)
- Spread: DEN: -4 (-112) | SAC: +4 (-110)
- Total: 237 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Denver is 30-33-2 this season.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets are 10-15.
- There have been 36 Denver games (out of 65) that hit the over this year.
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 31-36-0.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Kings are 15-15 against the spread.
- Sacramento has seen 34 of its 67 games go over the point total.
Nuggets vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (71.5%)
Nuggets vs Kings Point Spread
The Nuggets are 4-point road favorites against the Kings. Denver is -110 to cover the spread, and Sacramento is -110.
Nuggets vs Kings Over/Under
An over/under of 237 has been set for Nuggets-Kings on March 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Nuggets vs Kings Moneyline
Sacramento is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while Denver is a -180 favorite on the road.