The Friday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Denver Nuggets and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (42-28) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (39-30)
- Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-138) | CLE: (+118)
- Spread: DEN: -2.5 (-112) | CLE: +2.5 (-108)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Denver's record against the spread is 32-36-2.
- The Nuggets are 17-20-1 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- Denver has seen 39 of its 70 games go over the point total.
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 37-27-5.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 19-14-2 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 28 of Cleveland's 69 games have hit the over.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (55.2%)
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Nuggets are at the Cavaliers, and favored by 2.5 points (-112 to cover). Cleveland, the underdog, is -108.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Over/Under
Nuggets versus Cavaliers, on March 18, has an over/under of 221.5, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Nuggets-Cavaliers, Denver is the favorite at -138, and Cleveland is +118 playing at home.