Djokovic vs Wawrinka US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Men's Singles Fourth-Round Match Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 23 Stan Wawrinka
Date: Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium
Location: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center – Queens, NY
Djokovic vs Wawrinka Odds & Set Betting
All US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Novak Djokovic: (-550) | Stan Wawrinka: (+400)
To Win 1st Set: Novak Djokovic: (-245) | Stan Wawrinka: (+194)
Set Betting: Novak Djokovic: 3-0 (+135) | 3-1 (+230) I 3-2 (+440)
Set Betting: Stan Wawrinka: 3-0 (+1300) | 3-1 (+1000) I 3-2 (+900)
Odds to Win 2019 US Open Men's Singles Title
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Novak Djokovic (+600)
- Stan Wawrinka (+5000)
Djokovic vs Wawrinka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 19-5 in his 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Stan Wawrinka.
- Wawrinka defeated Djokovic in the most recent meeting between these two, which came in the 2016 US Open mens single tournament.
- From 2007-13, Djokovic had a 14-game winning streak against Wawrinka.
- Wawrinka snapped that streak with a victory against Djokovic in the 2014 Australian Open, which was played on an outdoor hard court.
- Djokovic is 3-2 in his last five head-to-head matchups on an outdoor hard court against Wawrinka.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.