Djokovic vs Federer Wimbledon Schedule & Info
2019 Wimbledon Men's Singles Final
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 2 Roger Federer
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Centre Court – The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
Location: Wimbledon – London, England
Odds to Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Title:
All Wimbledon betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Novak Djokovic (-215)
- Roger Federer (+178)
Djokovic vs Federer Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer have played one another 47 times in their illustrious careers. Djokovic has the head-to-head edge, 25-22.
- Djokovic won their last match in three sets (7-6, 5-7, 7-6) in the semifinals of the ATP Masters 1000 Paris.
- Djokovic has won four Wimbledon titles, including last year's championship.
- Federer has won an all-time record eight Wimbledon titles. His first came in 2003 and his most recent win there came in 2017.
- Djokovic and Federer have split their two head-to-head matches at Wimbledon. Djokovic won in the 2014 final while Federer won in the 2012 semifinals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.