Djokovic vs Nadal French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Men's Quarterfinal Match
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 5 Rafael Nadal
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. ET
Venue: Court Philippe-Chartier, Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Djokovic vs Nadal Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic (-225) | Nadal: (+184)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-170) | Nadal: (+138)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (+230) | 3-1 (+300) | 3-2 (+410)
Set Betting: Nadal: 3-0 (+750) | 3-1 (+600) | 3-2 (+550)
Djokovic vs Nadal Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in 4 sets
Djokovic vs Nadal Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 30-28 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rafael Nadal.
- Djokovic defeated Nadal, in four sets, in their last meeting at the French Open on June 11, 2021.
- Djokovic defeated No. 15 Diego Schwartzman, in three sets, in Round 4 of the 2022 French Open.
- Nadal defeated No. 9 Félix Auger-Aliassime, in five sets, in Round 4 of the 2022 French Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.