Novak Djokovic vs Frances Tiafoe Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match
By michael obermuller
Djokovic vs Tiafoe Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. Frances Tiafoe
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2020
Start Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Victoria, Australia
Djokovic vs Tiafoe Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Tiafoe betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-5000) | Tiafoe: (+1600)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-1100) | Tiafoe: (+650)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (-320) | 3-1 (+360) | 3-2 (+1100)
Set Betting: Tiafoe: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-1 (+6000) | 3-2 (+4100)
Djokovic vs Tiafoe Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by the writers on Last Word on Sports.
- Jim Smith: Djokovic in 3
- Steen Kirby: Djokovic in 3
- Harsh Bhoot: Djokovic in 3
Djokovic vs Tiafoe Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- This is the first head-to-head meeting between Novak Djokovic and Frances Tiafoe.
- No. 1 Djokovic defeated Jeremy Chardy in straight sets, 3-0, during the first round.
- Frances Tiafoe defeated
Stefano Travaglia in straight sets, 3-0, during the first round.
- Djokovic won the Australian Open in 2019 and 2020.
- Djokovic has won the Australian Open eight times.
- Tiafoe was defeated in the first round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- Tiafoe reached the Australian Open Quarterfinals in 2019.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.