Novak Djokovic vs Daniel Elahi Galan Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Men's Round 3
By michael obermuller
Djokovic vs Elahi Galan French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Men's Singles Third Round Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. Daniel Elahi Galan
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Djokovic vs Elahi Galan Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Elahi Galan betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Novak Djokovic: (-10000) | Daniel Elahi Galan: (+3000)
To Win 1st Set: Novak Djokovic: (-3000) | Daniel Elahi Galan: (+1120)
Set Betting: Novak Djokovic: 3-0 (-600) | 3-1 (+470) | 3-2 (+1800)
Set Betting: Daniel Elahi Galan: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-1 (+10000) | 3-2 (+7000)
Djokovic vs Elahi Galan Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Sportskeeda.
- Prediction: Djokovic in straight sets
Djokovic vs Elahi Galan Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic defeated Ricardas Berankis in straight sets in the second round.
- Daniel Elahi Galan defeated Tennys Sandgren in straight sets in the second round.
- This is the first all-time, head-to-head matchup between Djokovic and Elahi Galan.
- Djokovic lost in the semifinals of the French Open in 2019.
- Djokovic won the French Open in 2016.
- This is the first time that Elahi Galan has made the third round of the French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.