Djokovic vs Zverev Schedule & Match Info
Men's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Semifinals
No. 1 Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs. No. 4 Alexander Zverev (GER)
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Start Time: 3:20 a.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Centre Court
Djokovic vs Zverev Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Zverev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-670) | Zverev: (+400)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-400) | Zverev: (+265)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 2-0 (-185) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Zverev: 2-0 (+800) | 2-1 (+800)
Djokovic vs Zverev Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in two sets
Djokovic vs Zverev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic is 6-2 all-time in 8 head-to-head matchups against Alexander Zverev.
- Djokovic defeated Zverev in four sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Feb. 16, 2021.
- Djokovic defeated Kei Nishikori (JPN) in two sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
- Zverev defeated Jeremy Chardy (FRA) in two sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!