Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 14 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (3-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-115) | VTECH: (-105)
Spread: ND: +0.5 (-115) | VTECH: -0.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | VTECH: (N/A)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Notre Dame: (62.3%) | Virginia Tech: (37.7%)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia Tech, 21-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Notre Dame is 6-0 straight up in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Notre Dame's five games this season.
- Virginia Tech is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Virginia Tech's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.