Notre Dame vs Miami Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Notre Dame vs Miami Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-8, 1-5 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (6-7, 2-6 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+138) | MIA: (-164)
Spread: ND: +3.5 (-115) | MIA: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (29%) | MIA: (71%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+12000) | MIA: (+10000)
Notre Dame vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 42.3%
Notre Dame vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Miami, 87-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2020.
- The series is tied 12-12 all-time in 24 games between Notre Dame and Miami.
- The total has hit the over in five of Notre Dame's last six games.
- Miami is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame defeated Boston College, 80-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Miami lost to Syracuse, 83-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.