Notre Dame vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (15-9, 6-7 ACC) vs. No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (21-3, 11-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
Notre Dame vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+640) I DUKE: (-950)
Spread: ND: +12.5 (-110) I DUKE: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: 76% I DUKE: 24%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+15000) I DUKE: (+1100)
Notre Dame vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 6.6%
Notre Dame vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Notre Dame, 83-61, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 28, 2019.
- Duke is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Duke is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Notre Dame's last eight games, and seven of Duke's last nine games.
- Notre Dame lost to Virginia in overtime, 50-49, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Then-No. 7 Duke defeated then-No. 8 Florida State, 70-65, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.