ND vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-5, 0-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (5-4, 0-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
ND vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+460) | UNC: (-620)
Spread: ND: +10.5 (-118) | UNC: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (71%) | UNC: (29%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+11000) | UNC: (+2300)
ND vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 20.1%
ND vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated UNC, 77-76, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 17, 2020.
- UNC is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head meetings with Notre Dame.
- UNC is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame lost to Virginia, 66-57, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- UNC lost to Georgia Tech, 72-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.