Norway vs England Women's World Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, Location, Date and Start Time
By David Hayes
Norway vs England Match Location, Stream & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup: Knockout Bracket Quarterfinals
Norway (2-0-1, 6 points) vs. England (3-0-0, 9 points)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Grand Stade du Havre – Le Havre, France
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Norway vs England Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOR: (+260) | ENG: (+100) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: NOR: +1 (-135) | ENG: -1 (+310)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Team to Score the First Goal: NOR: (+135) | ENG: (-145) NO GOALS: (+900)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: NOR: (+134) | ENG: (-190)
Odds to Win the 2019 Women's World Cup: NOR: (+2300) | ENG: (+650)
Norway vs England Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Norway defeated England, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on Jan. 22, 2017.
- England is 1-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last two head-to-head matchups against Norway.
- Norway defeated Australia, 4-1, on penalty kicks, in its Round of 16 Knockout Stage matchup.
- England defeated Cameroon, 3-0, in its Round of 16 Knockout Stage matchup.
- Norway is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.