Northwestern vs Wisconsin Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Northwestern Wildcats (1-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (3-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+1200) | WIS: (-2300)
Spread: NU: +24.5 (-115) | WIS: -24.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NU: 39% | WIS: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NU: (N/A) | WIS: (+2500)
Northwestern vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Wisconsin, 31-17, at home in Evanston in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Northwestern is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Northwestern is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 8-7 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- The home team is 1-3 over the last four series meetings between these two programs.
- Wisconsin is 5-1 in its last six head-to-head matchups against Northwestern at home in Madison.
- Wisconsin hasn't defeated Northwestern by 25 or more points since 2013, when the Badgers beat the Wildcats, 35-6, at home in Madison.
- Northwestern lost to Michigan State, 31-10, at home in Evanston in Week 4.
- Wisconsin defeated then-No. 11 Michigan, 35-14, at home in Madison in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.