Northwestern vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Northwestern vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-9, 3-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 24 Purdue Boilermakers (12-7, 7-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Northwestern vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWU: (+300) | PUR: (-375)
Spread: NWU: +7.5 (-105) | PUR: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NWU: (13%) | PUR: (87%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWU: (+15000) | PUR: (+6500)
Northwestern vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Northwestern, 61-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Purdue is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Purdue is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern lost to Rutgers, 64-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Purdue lost to Maryland, 61-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.