Northwestern vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (5-7, 0-2 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-6, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+380) | MINN: (-510)
Spread: NW: +9.5 (-110) | MINN: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: N/A | MINN: N/A
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (N/A) | MINN: (+10000)
Northwestern vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 62-50, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 28, 2019.
- Northwestern is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Northwestern is 7-3 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Northwestern is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Northwestern lost to Hartford, 67-66, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
- Minnesota lost to Purdue, 83-78 (2OT), on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.